|“||We are no ordinary witches. We are the daughters of the Church of Night. We are the Weird Sisters. The Three-in-One. And this school is under our protection.||”|
|— Prudence to witch-hunters[src]|
Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Weird Sisters show up after Sabrina calls for a familiar in the woods. They taunted her and discourage her from attending the Academy of Unseen Arts, call her names like half-breed, and imply that her parent's deaths might not have been a accident. Before they leave, the sisters place a curse on Sabrina. .
Later, Sabrina enlists the Weird Sisters help. She wants to teach the football players from Baxter High a lesson because they hurt her friend, Susie. The three of them agree to aid Sabrina but, in return, she must swear to not join the Academy. Sabrina lies and agrees to the bargain. Together they lure the high schoolers to the mines. They put a spell on them making them think that they're making out with Sabrina and the sisters. In reality, they are embracing each other. Sabrina uses her Polaroid camera to take a picture of them. She threatens to reveal the photo to the school unless they stop harassing Susie. The Weird Sisters decide that they aren't done toying with the boys. They make the lights go out in the mines and proceed to scare them. The football players scream and run out of the mines as fast as they can. The sisters tell Sabrina that they placed a spell on them to make them impotent. They also tell her that they know she lied about going to the academy
The Weird Sisters are present at the Dark Baptism and watch as Sabrina runs away from signing the book. They, along with the rest of the coven, go after her. They're stopped from setting foot on Spellman Mortuary land because of Ambrose Spellman. He had bluffed and told them that there is a protective circle around the house.
Since Sabrina refused to sign the book, she is sent an Infernal Summons and put on trial. The sisters attend the trial and learn that Sabrina will be attending the Academy after having struck a deal with the Dark Lord.
On Sabrina's first day at the Academy, the Weird Sisters hear Sabrina singing a few lines for Constance Blackwood, who says that Sabrina's singing could rival that of Prudence. Later, they join Sabrina and Nicholas at lunch and ask her how her first day was.
Later that night, they summon Sabrina to the Witch's Cell to put her through the Harrowing, an Academy tradition. They lock her in the cell expecting that she will be driven to insanity. Unfortunately for them, Sabrina’s familiar, Salem, appears and protects Sabrina.
After Sabrina takes a shower, she goes to the dorm and notices that Salem and her pajamas are missing. She immediately accuses the Weird Sisters of taking them and starts a fight with Prudence, which is interrupted by Father Blackwood, who has Salem with him. He tells Sabrina to get dressed and come to his office.
The Weird Sisters surprise Sabrina while she tries to solve the Acheron Configuration that she got from Father Blackwood. They bring Sabrina to the woods where she has to stay in her underwear, staring at the hanging tree until sunrise without turning around. The next night, Prudence, Dorcas, and Agatha again bring her to the hanging tree with the intentions of hanging Sabrina, but Sabrina turns the tables on them as she has discovered that students died during the Harrowing. She has teamed up with the ghosts of the Academy, and they choke the Weird Sisters until they agree that there will be no Harrowing anymore.
When the spellman‘s get trapped in the nightmares of the sleep demon Batibat. The Weird Sisters appear in the nightmares of Sabrina, Ambrose, and Zelda, respectively they taunt Sabrina about becoming prom queen and attend her weeding to Harvey Kinkle. In Ambrose’s nightmare they gave him a bag with money, that he can use as his house arrest has been lifted in Zelda’s nightmares they inform her that the Dark Lord. Is going to visit the Spellman Mortuary, to break bread with Hilda and Zelda.
During Demonology class Sabrina asks Father Blackwood. If witches can perform exorcisms Prudence explains that exorcisms, are a catholic rite where a male priest calls upon the false god. To expel the demon Sabrina goes on to say that the uncle, of her friend is possessed by the demon Apophis she points out that the demon could draw attention to the coven. Blackwood says that only an exorcism can help against Apophis, but witches are not allowed or able to perform them.
- Each Weird Sister has a characteristic that makes them different from one another. Prudence is "on a mission to destroy Sabrina while dealing with her own internal conflicts. Dorcas is a bit more dreamy, lost in her own world. And Agatha is the truly devilish one."
- All of them are orphans, however, only Prudence's origin as an orphan is known while Agatha and Dorcas' remains unknown, though it's heavily implied they have no knowledge of their biological families.
- By their own admission, the Academy of Unseen Arts is under their protection.
- The Weird Sisters are able to control minds, read thoughts, and can predict the future through dreams.
- They often walk, talk, and act in unison.
- They grew up at the Academy of Unseen Arts.
- Their favorite activity is to torment mortal boys.
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the Weird Sisters are a trio of witches who can foretell the future. They predicted that if humans and witches didn't inter-mix that it would lead to the extinction of witchery.
- They share their name with the Weird Sisters in Shakespeare's tragedy Macbeth. The spell that Sabrina used to summon them in "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism" is from Macbeth Act 1, Scene 3.
- According to Abigail Cowen, the three of them practiced speaking and moving together, adding a few personal touches to make their actions look a bit more “witchy”, like walking through the hallways holding pinkies. “Just so it’s a little off, it’s a little weird”.
- A lot of their group dynamic came down to their bond, something the actresses say was established right away.
Part 1 Screencaps
Part 2 Screencaps
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter One: October Country". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Part 1. Episode 1. Netflix.
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Part 1. Episode 2. Netflix.
- ↑ Maxwell, Ross (writer) & Seidenglanz, Rob (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Part 1. Episode 3. Netflix.
- ↑ Donna, Thorland (writer) & Seidenglanz, Rob (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Four: Witch Academy". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Part 1. Episode 4. Netflix.
- ↑ Barry, Matthew (writer) & Kiley, Maggie (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Five: Dreams in a Witch House". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Part 1. Episode 5. Netflix.
- ↑ Conkel, Joshua & Kaufman, MJ (writers) & Talalay, Rachel (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Six: An Exorcism in Greendale". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Part 1. Episode 6. Netflix.
- ↑ Sabrina's Weird Sisters Share How They Developed Their Creepy Bond - Gizmodo
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Sabrina's Weird Sisters Share How They Developed Their Creepy Bond - Gizmodo