|“||We are no ordinary witches. We are the daughters of the Church of Night. We are the Weird Sisters. The Three-in-One. And this school is under our protection.||”|
The Weird Sisters are a trio of of powerful, uncanny teenage witches at the Academy of Unseen Arts who look down their noses at Sabrina Spellman for being half-mortal. After Agatha is driven insane by the Great God Pan and Dorcas is killed as a consequence, Prudence reforms the Weird Sisters with Rosalind Walker and Mambo Marie, who take on the role of Sentinels for the Order of Hecate. Agatha later rejoins the sister after her sanity is restored and Mambo Marie leaves for the Underworld.
Unlike most witches, Prudence, Agatha, and Dorcas didn’t go to the Academy of Unseen Arts after their dark baptisms. They were orphans who were raised at the school and often walked hand in hand through the halls of the Academy. Faustus Blackwood took the three young witches in because orphans weren’t uncommon, though Prudence was actually his biological daughter. They came to call themselves the Weird Sisters and after a while, everyone else started to refer them by that name. During their adolescence at the Academy, Prudence made it her mission to drill the lessons of witchcraft into her sisters. Prudence mostly took care of them, because Agatha was always overly enthusiastic while Dorcas lacked confidence and had the tendency to stammer.
Following Dorcas's death and Agatha's betrayal, Prudence reformed the Weird Sisters with Mambo Marie, a voodoo priestess, and Rosalind Walker, a seer. The three of them were the Sentinels of the Order of Hecate tasked with the task of monitoring the planetarium in search of disruptions in the realms caused by the Eldritch Terrors. When Mambo Marie leaves the Mortal Realm, Agatha rejoins the trio.
- Each Weird Sister has a characteristic that makes them different from one another. Prudence is "on a mission to destroy Sabrina while dealing with her own internal conflicts. Dorcas is a bit more dreamy, lost in her own world. And Agatha is the truly devilish one."
- All of them are orphans, however, only Prudence's origin as an orphan is known while Agatha and Dorcas' remains unknown, though it's heavily implied they have no knowledge of their biological families.
- By their own admission, the Academy of Unseen Arts is under their protection.
- The Weird Sisters are able to control minds, read thoughts, and can predict the future through dreams.
- They often walk, talk, and act in unison.
- They grew up at the Academy of Unseen Arts.
- Their favorite activity is to torment mortal boys.
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the Weird Sisters are a trio of witches who can foretell the future. They predicted that if humans and witches didn't inter-mix that it would lead to the extinction of witchery.
- They share their name with the Weird Sisters in Shakespeare's tragedy Macbeth. The spell that Sabrina used to summon them in "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism" is from Macbeth Act 1, Scene 3.
- According to Abigail Cowen, the three of them practiced speaking and moving together, adding a few personal touches to make their actions look a bit more “witchy”, like walking through the hallways holding pinkies. “Just so it’s a little off, it’s a little weird”.
- A lot of their group dynamic came down to their bond, something the actresses say was established right away.
- The first incarnation of the Weird Sisters (Prudence, Agatha, Dorcas) are seemed to be well-versed in casting deadly curses, starting with Sabrina's blood curse, the death spell that they tried to pull for Father Blackwood and the disintegration curse that they casted on the Witchhunters.
- The Weird Sisters had encounters with Southside Serpents and Riverdale Bulldogs.
Part 1 Screencaps