Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Weird Sisters show up after Sabrina calls for a familiar in the woods. They taught her and discourage her from attending the Academy of Unseen Arts, call her names like half-breed, and imply that her parent's deaths might not have been a accident. Before they leave, the sisters place a curse on Sabrina. Later, Sabrina enlists the Weird Sisters help. She wants to teach the football players from Baxter High a lesson because they hurt her friend, Susie. The three of them agree to aid Sabrina but, in return, she must swear to not join the Academy. Sabrina lies and agrees to the bargain. Together they lure the high schoolers to the mines. They put a spell on them making them think that they're making out with Sabrina and the sisters. In reality, they are embracing each other. Sabrina uses her Polaroid camera to take a picture of them. She threatens to reveal the photo to the school unless they stop harassing Susie. The Weird Sisters decide that they aren't done toying with the boys. They make the lights go out in the mines and proceed to scare them. The football players scream and run out of the mines as fast as they can. The sisters tell Sabrina that they placed a spell on them to make them impotent. They also tell her that they know she lied about going to the academy.
The Weird Sisters are present at the Dark Baptism and watch as Sabrina runs away from signing the book. They, along with the rest of the coven, go after her. They're stopped from setting foot on Spellman Mortuary land because of Ambrose Spellman. He had bluffed and told them that there is a protective circle around the house.
Since Sabrina refused to sign the book, she is sent an Infernal Summons and put on trial. The sisters attend the trial and learn that Sabrina will be attending the Academy after having struck a deal with the Dark Lord.
- Each Weird Sister has a characteristic that makes them different from one another. Prudence is "on a mission to destroy Sabrina while dealing with her own internal conflicts. Dorcas is a bit more dreamy, lost in her own world. And Agatha is the truly devilish one."
- All of them are orphans, however, only Prudence's origin as an orphan is known while Agatha and Dorcas' remains unknown, though it's heavily implied they have no knowledge of their biological families.
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the Weird Sisters are a trio of witches who can foretell the future. They predicted that if humans and witches didn't inter-mix that it would lead to the extinction of witchery.
- A far cry from their counterparts who despise Sabrina for her mixed heritage alone.
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter One: October Country". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Season 1. Episode 1. Netflix.
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Season 1. Episode 2. Netflix.
- ↑ Maxwell, Ross (writer) & Seidenglanz, Rob (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Season 1. Episode 3. Netflix.
- ↑ Sabrina's Weird Sisters Share How They Developed Their Creepy Bond - Gizmodo