|“||We are no ordinary witches. We are the daughters of the Church of Night. We are the Weird Sisters. The Three-in-One. And this school is under our protection.||”|
|— Prudence to witch-hunters[src]|
Unlike most witches, Prudence, Agatha, and Dorcas didn’t go to the Academy of Unseen Arts after their dark baptisms. They were orphans who were raised at the school and often walked hand in hand through the halls of the Academy. Faustus Blackwood took the three young witches in because orphans weren’t uncommon, though Prudence was actually his biological daughter. They came to call themselves the Weird Sisters and after a while, everyone else started to refer them by that name. During their adolescence at the Academy, Prudence made it her mission to drill the lessons of witchcraft into her sisters. Prudence mostly took care of them, because Agatha was always overly enthusiastic while Dorcas lacked confidence and had the tendency to stammer.
Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Each Weird Sister has a characteristic that makes them different from one another. Prudence is "on a mission to destroy Sabrina while dealing with her own internal conflicts. Dorcas is a bit more dreamy, lost in her own world. And Agatha is the truly devilish one."
- All of them are orphans, however, only Prudence's origin as an orphan is known while Agatha and Dorcas' remains unknown, though it's heavily implied they have no knowledge of their biological families.
- By their own admission, the Academy of Unseen Arts is under their protection.
- The Weird Sisters are able to control minds, read thoughts, and can predict the future through dreams.
- They often walk, talk, and act in unison.
- They grew up at the Academy of Unseen Arts.
- Their favorite activity is to torment mortal boys.
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the Weird Sisters are a trio of witches who can foretell the future. They predicted that if humans and witches didn't inter-mix that it would lead to the extinction of witchery.
- They share their name with the Weird Sisters in Shakespeare's tragedy Macbeth. The spell that Sabrina used to summon them in "Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism" is from Macbeth Act 1, Scene 3.
- According to Abigail Cowen, the three of them practiced speaking and moving together, adding a few personal touches to make their actions look a bit more “witchy”, like walking through the hallways holding pinkies. “Just so it’s a little off, it’s a little weird”.
- A lot of their group dynamic came down to their bond, something the actresses say was established right away.
- The Weird Sisters had encounters with Southside Serpents and Riverdale Bulldogs.
Part 1 Screencaps