Trev is a student at Riverdale High School, and the brother of Valerie Brown. He was a former football player for the Riverdale Bulldogs, up until the point where he quit the team when he found out about the team's playbook.
Confessions with Cooper
Trev and Ethel Muggs revealed to Betty Cooper that he was once a player on the Riverdale Bulldogs, however, he quit the team after learning about Chuck Clayton's playbook. He proceeded to tell the ladies where they might find it. 
Trev and Betty discussed Jason Blossom over milkshakes at Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe. He thought that what Betty, Kevin, and Jughead are doing in order to find Jason's killer is great, but he feels guilty about the entire situation. A few months ago, Jason began acting weird and secretive, Trev assumed it was over Polly Cooper, as she and Jason had been dating a few week when his behavior began to drastically change. Jason changed in the sense that he and Trev stopped hanging out, his phone calls were never returned, and Jason started selling all his belongings for money. Finally, he heard Jason was dealing drugs, but he could never confirm it as their friendship was over by then. 
Trev is a young man with dark skin, dark brown eyes, and short-curly black hair. He is around 6' 2" in height, with an athletic build, possibly due to the fact that he used to play football for the Riverdale Bulldogs.
Trev seems to be a genuinely kind person. He assisted Betty Cooper and several other female students in finding Chuck Clayton's playbook, despite having no reason to help them, other than simple human decency. He was so disgusted by the playbook that he quit the team shortly after learning about it.
Despite the two of them growing up in Riverdale, Trev and Betty's relationship didn't pick up until he was brought into The Blue and Gold by Ethel Muggs, who claimed that Trev had information pertaining to Chuck Clayton at the Riverdale Bulldogs. Trev informed Betty that he was on the team but he quit upon the discovery of Chuck's playbook, which Trev then revealed the location of. Following this, Trev and Betty had one last exchange, in which they went on a "date" at Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe, where Trev explained that abnormalities surrounding Jason Blossom's behavior in the weeks leading to his death.
Despite the fact that they are siblings, Valerie and Trev have yet to interact on screen with one another. Therefore, an accurate description of their relationship could not be provided. However, according to Cheryl Blossom, she learned of Betty, Veronica, Kevin, and Ethel's rendezvous at the school through Valerie, who learned through Trev.
- "Chapter Three: Body Double"
- "Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness"
- "Chapter Eight: The Outsiders" (mentioned)
- In the Archie Comics, his last name was Smith, not Brown.
- In 2012, Trevor "Trev" Smith was introduced in Archie #631, "Another Love Song". Because at the time Archie was dating Valerie, both Betty and Veronica were immediately attracted by the newcomer but eventually, Trev ended up having a budding romance with Betty similarly to how Betty and Trev flirted in the TV series.
- See also: Category:Images of Trev Brown
- ↑ Lawrence, Yolonda E. (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (February 9, 2017). "Chapter Three: Body Double". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 3. The CW.
- ↑ Maxwell, Ross (writer) & Warn, Jesse (director) (February 23, 2017). "Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 5. The CW.