Tommy is described as nurturing and protective of his little brother while working in the Greendale mines, a job he hates, so that Harvey can stay in school and hopefully get out of their backwards town.
Tommy was born and raised in Greendale. He attended Baxter High, where he joined Baxter High Ravens. Having shown great prowess in the sport, he was was offered a full ride, scholarship to Notre Dame, however, he declined due to his home situation, wanting to protect his younger brother Harvey from their abusive father. Stuck in Greendale, Tommy then got an job at Greendale Mines working under his father so there would be at least one more Kinkle working full-time in the mines since he knew that Harvey was traumatized from something he saw in the mines years ago.
Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Tommy was a nurturing and highly protective person who was willing not let his brother work his shift in the mines due the childhood trauma the latter suffered there. He was also supportive of his brother's dreams of being an artist. Even after his resurrection, he protected Harvey from their father, shocking Harvey since Tommy wasn't an aggressive person by nature, suggesting that even without his soul, Tommy cares deeply for his brother. In Mortal Limbo, Tommy appeared confused; he didn't remember the mine collapsing, leading to his death, although he was concerned with Sabrina's sudden appearance there.
- "Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman"
- "Chapter Five: Dreams in a Witch House" (nightmare)
- "Chapter Six: An Exorcism in Greendale"
- "Chapter Seven: Feast of Feasts"
- "Chapter Eight: The Burial" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Nine: The Returned Man"
- "Chapter Ten: The Witching Hour" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Eleven: A Midwinter's Tale" (mentioned)
- See also: Category:Images of Tommy Kinkle