|“||I, Clifford Cochrane Blossom, being of sound mind and body, do here inscribe the terms of my last will and testament. Firstly, ownership of Thistlehouse will stay with our beloved matriarch, Roseanne Blossom.||”|
Following the Thornhill fire caused by Cheryl in an attempt to purify the evil of her relatives, the Blossom family moved to Thistlehouse, the guest house. Since then, Claudius Blossom had returned to Riverdale, taking up residence in Thistlehouse. Some time later, at the reading of Clifford's testamentary will, it was declared that the house was going to his mother, Roseanne. Cheryl was able to separate herself and Nana Rose from Penelope and Claudius, who were plotting against them and tried to kill Nana Rose to inherit the house. As a result, Penelope and Claudius no longer live in the guest house.
Thistlehouse has a private ancestral chapel dedicated to the Blossom family and regularly visited by family members until the property was inherited by Cheryl. Since then the chapel has become the hiding place of Jason Blossom's taxidermed body. For a short time only Cheryl had access to the room locked by a gate until Toni discovered the secret.
The late triplet Julian allegedly haunted the attic and, with the return of his twins Jason and Cheryl to Thistlehouse, resumed his haunting through a doll that Penelope used to comfort herself with when Cheryl and Jason were infants. It was later revealed that Penelope was behind the alleged haunting, as she was jealous of the relationship between Cheryl and Jason and wanted to drive her daughter crazy.
- The filming location for Thistlehouse is the Foxglove Farm in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
- In "Chapter Twenty-Two: Silent Night, Deadly Night", a replica of The Nightmare, a 1781 oil painting by Anglo-Swiss artist Henry Fuseli, hangs above the fireplace.
- Allen, Aaron (writer) & Piznarski, Mark (director) (March 14, 2018). "Chapter Twenty-Eight: There Will Be Blood". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 15. The CW.
- Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto & Grassi, Michael (writers) & Talalay, Rachel (director) (May 15, 2019). "Chapter Fifty-Seven: Survive The Night". Riverdale. Season 3. Episode 22. The CW.
- DeWille, James (writer) & Correa, Gabriel (director) (November 13, 2019). "Chapter Sixty-Three: Hereditary". Riverdale. Season 4. Episode 6. The CW.
- Grassi, Michael & Ewing, Will (writers) & Romanowsky, Pamela (director) (October 16, 2019). "Chapter Fifty-Nine: Fast Times at Riverdale High". Riverdale. Season 4. Episode 2. The CW.
- Salinas Schoenberg, Janine (writer) & Feeley, Erin (director) (October 30, 2019). "Chapter Sixty-One: Halloween". Riverdale. Season 4. Episode 4. The CW.
- Paterson, Brian E. (writer) & Correa, Gabriel (director) (December 11, 2019). "Chapter Sixty-Six: Tangerine". Riverdale. Season 4. Episode 9. The CW.
- Location Scouting - Julie Plec (@julieplec) - Twitter