The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||Now brace yourself. The apartment is small. A pied-a-terre. But "Quality, always."||”|
|— Hermione to Veronica[src]|
The Pembrooke is a luxurious apartment building located in Riverdale. It is owned by Hermione Lodge, who currently resides here with her daughter, Veronica, as well as her husband, Hiram. They live in apartment 330.
- "Chapter Fifty-Eight: In Memoriam"
- "Chapter Fifty-Nine: Fast Times at Riverdale High"
- "Chapter Sixty: Dog Day Afternoon"
- "Chapter Sixty-One: Halloween"
- "Chapter Sixty-Three: Hereditary"
- "Chapter Sixty-Four: The Ice Storm"
- "Chapter Sixty-Five: In Treatment"
- "Chapter Sixty-Six: Tangerine"
- "Chapter Sixty-Nine: Men of Honor"
- "Chapter Seventy: The Ides of March"
- "Chapter Seventy-One: How to Get Away with Murder"
- "Chapter Seventy-Two: To Die For"
- "Chapter Seventy-Three: The Locked Room"
- The Pembrooke is filmed in a historical building called the Permanent Building. It is located in Downtown Vancouver and can be hired out for parties and weddings.
- In the comics, Cheryl and Jason attended Pembrooke Academy (name taken after the rich neighboring community where they used to live), which is now the name of the building where Hiram, Hermione and Veronica live.
- The Lodges' apartment at the Pembrooke was the only piece of property in Hermione's name, while all the other family properties in Hiram's name were impounded at the time of his arrest.
Season 1 Screencaps
Season 2 Screencaps
Season 3 Screencaps
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.