|“||Now brace yourself. The apartment is small. A pied-a-terre. But "Quality, always."||”|
The Pembrooke is a luxurious apartment building located in Riverdale. It is owned by Hermione Lodge, who used to reside there with her daughter, Veronica, as well as her husband, Hiram. They lived in apartment 330. However, with Veronica leaving for college, Hermione moved back to New York.
- "Chapter Seventy-Seven: Climax"
- "Chapter Seventy-Eight: The Preppy Murders"
- "Chapter Seventy-Nine: Graduation"
- "Chapter Eighty-One: The Homecoming"
- "Chapter Eighty-Two: Back To School"
- "Chapter Eighty-Three: Fire in the Sky"
- "Chapter Eighty-Four: Lock & Key"
- "Chapter Eighty-Six: The Pincushion Man"
- "Chapter Eighty-Seven: Strange Bedfellows"
- "Chapter Eighty-Nine: Reservoir Dogs"
- "Chapter Ninety-One: The Return of the Pussycats"
- "Chapter Ninety-Two: Band of Brothers"
- "Chapter Ninety-Three: Dance of Death"
- "Chapter Ninety-Four: Next to Normal"
- The Pembrooke is filmed in a historical building called the Permanent Building. It is located in Downtown Vancouver and can be hired out for parties and weddings.
- In the comics, Cheryl and Jason Blossom attended the Pembrooke Academy, named after the rich neighboring community where they used to live.
- The Lodges' apartment at the Pembrooke was the only piece of property in Hermione's name, while all the other family properties in Hiram's name were impounded at the time of his arrest.