Spellman Mortuary: Funerals, Burials & Rites is a funeral home owned by the Spellman sisters, Hilda and Zelda, located in Greendale. It is the place where the sisters can practice their witchery in secret, and stay hidden from the rest of the world. For attempting to blow up the Vatican, Ambrose Spellman, Sabrina's cousin, had been trapped within the funeral home for seventy five years, due to a binding spell, and he lives in the attic.
- "Chapter Twenty-One: The Hellbound Heart"
- "Chapter Twenty-Two: Drag Me to Hell"
- "Chapter Twenty-Three: Heavy is the Crown"
- "Chapter Twenty-Four: The Hare Moon"
- "Chapter Twenty-Five: The Devil Within"
- "Chapter Twenty-Six: All of Them Witches"
- "Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Judas Kiss"
- "Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sabrina Is Legend"
- The phone number for Spellman Mortuary, as indicated on the behind the scenes photo of their business card, is 914-555-0166.
- The exterior of the Spellman Mortuary was inspired by the House of the Seven Gables in Salem, MA.
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the architecture of the Spellman Mortuary is based on Wood Mansion, a Victorian house in Huntingdon, PA.
- The house is a few blocks away from where Robert Hack, the official illustrator, used to live. 
- Following the cancellation of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, posted on his Instagram a clip of the Spellman Mortuary be demolished.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Spellman Mortuary - Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (@WriterRAS) - Twitter
- ↑ Visiting the real-life house - Robert Hack (@roberthack) - Instagram
- ↑ Real-life inspiration for Spellman Mortuary - Robert Hack (@roberthack) - Instagram
- ↑ Spellman Mortuary Demolition - Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (@writerras) - Instagram