"THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH..." — Dilton Doiley has always been a little... borderline, but when his science teacher tells the class about an astronomical event they’ll be observing, Dilton’s worst fears are confirmed — the end of the world is nigh! As he takes drastic steps to prepare, Jughead is caught in a dilemma — should he humor Dilton or try to stop him? And what if Dilton’s right...?
- Concept Script: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Writers: Aaron Allen, Will Ewing
- Artist: Thomas Pitilli
- Colors: Andre Szymanowicz
- Letters: Janice Chang
- Cover: CW Photo Cover – Jughead Jones
- Variant Cover: Francesco Francavilla
- Chief Executive Officer/Publisher: Jon Goldwater
- Chief Creative Officer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Editor-In-Chief: Victor Gorelick
- The title of this issue is a reference to the 1979 American epic war film of the same name directed, produced, and co-written by Francis Ford Coppola.