The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
"...NEVER TURN A COSTUMER AWAY." — Set in the same universe as the hit CW series, this issue gives us a peek into all the secrets Pop Tate overhears in his day-to-day business, told through four vignettes in four different booths!
- Concept Script: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Writers: Ross Maxwell, Will Ewing
- Artist: Joe Eisma
- Colors: Andre Szymanowicz
- Letters: John Workman
- Cover: CW Photo Cover — Archie Andrews
- Variant Cover: Francesco Francavilla
- Chief Executive Officer/Publisher: Jon Goldwater
- Chief Creative Officer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Editor-In-Chief: Victor Gorelick
- Editors: Alex Segura, Stephen Oswald, Jamie Lee Rotante
- From this issue onwards there was an editorial change that saw CW Photos primarily used for Cover A, while artistic covers mainly by Francesco Francavilla were moved to variant cover(s).
- This issue shares its name with the 39th episode of Archie's Weird Mysteries, an American animated series based on the characters of Archie Comics dealing with B-movie style monsters.
- This issue features the notorious American criminals Bonnie and Clyde active during the 1930s Great Depression, as well as a mysterious diabolical man headed to Greendale.
- In the comic, Betty claims to be writing a story in preparation for the town's 75th Anniversary Jubilee, which would place the comic's story as being set in either 2015 or 2016.
- Certain parts of the comic are adapted almost verbatim in the Riverdale tie-in novel titled "The Day Before", specifically with the details that deal with the backstory of Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.