"IT'S AWESOME BEING ME." — Set in the same universe as the hit CW series, this issue gives us a peek into what makes Riverdale High hot-shots Reggie Mantle and Josie McCoy tick. Reggie’s used to getting what he wants, and sets his romantic sights on the lead singer of the Pussycats. But when Josie turns him down, just how far will Reggie go to convince her he’s worth an audition?
- Concept Script: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Writers: Tessa Leigh Williams, Brian E. Paterson
- Artist: Thomas Pitilli
- Colors: Andre Szymanowicz
- Letters: Janice Chiang
- Cover: Francesco Francavilla
- Variant Cover: Matthew Dow Smith
- Chief Executive Officer/Publisher: Jon Goldwater
- Chief Creative Officer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Editor-In-Chief: Victor Gorelick
- Editors: Alec Segura, Stephen Oswald, Jamie Lee Rotante
- In this issue, it is revealed that Reggie Mantle's dad is the owner of a car dealership in Riverdale, and that father and son are at odds.