HELL WEEK COMES TO RIVERDALE — From Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and the writers of the new CW series Riverdale comes the first issue of the MUST-READ, brand new, ongoing comic series. Set in the universe of the TV series, the Riverdale comic offers a bold, subversive take on Archie, Betty, Veronica, Josie & the Pussycats and their friends, exploring small-town life and the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale’s wholesome facade. Features interior art by up-and-coming artist Alitha Martinez (Black Panther).
- Concept Script: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Writers:: Michael Grassi and Will Ewing
- Artists: Joe Eisma
- Colors: Andre Syzmanowicz
- Letters: Janice Chiang, John Workman
- Cover: Alitha Martinez
- Variant Covers: Djibril Morissette-Phan, Elliott Fernandez, Francesco Francavilla, Peter Krause, and Ron Salas
- Chief Executive Officer/Publisher: Jon Goldwater
- Chief Creative Officer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- Editor-In-Chief: Victor Gorelick
- Editors: Mike Pellerito, Stephen Oswald, Jamie Lee Rotante
- Veronica has a friend named Camila. Most likely a nod to Veronica's actress in the TV series; Camila Mendes.
- Twilight Drive-In was incorrectly named Starlight Drive-In.