Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe is a diner located in Riverdale. The Tate family had owned the diner for over 80 years, until the Lodge Industries secretly bought it from Pop Tate in "Chapter Fifteen: Nighthawks". In "Chapter Thirty-Five: Brave New World", Veronica purchased the diner from her father in exchange for the Whyte Wyrm. Pop Tate, however, continues to serve as the diner's manager. Veronica also owns La Bonne Nuit, a non-alcoholic speakeasy underneath Pop's. In "Chapter Seventy-Nine: Graduation", before leaving for college, Veronica grants Pop Tate ownership of the diner.
The establishment's original name was Pop's Corner Pharmacy and Soda Fountain run by Pop Tate's father Pop Senior. At the time of its opening, it served nothing but ice cream and pop. Around 1975 or 1976, Pop's was encountering fierce competition with a newly-opened Italian establishment named Luigi's. Pop Tate, having just recently taken over the shop from his ailing father, decided to spend a good portion of their savings on a bright neon sign as a way of attracting more customers from the highway. 
After the shooting of Fred Andrews, Jughead and Betty went back to the diner in search of his missing wallet. Jughead asked how much money the masked man got away with, to which Pop Tate told Jughead that the man didn't take a single penny from the cash register, stating to Jughead that he wasn't a thief Pop knew this from past experiences. The diner has been robbed many times over the years, even resulting in burst out windows during the riots. It was during this time that he looked into the eyes of many thugs, but when he looked into the eyes of the man who shot Fred, he saw that he had different intentions. Pop's sensed a dark feeling from him, as he stated that it felt like the "angel of death" had come to Riverdale.
Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe was the heart of Riverdale for decades. Over the years while it was open, it was the busiest spot in town. However, after the shooting of Fred Andrews, business got slow. So slow, the diner almost closed down. While Pop, who worked at the diner from the very beginning, remembers every single order of his loyal customers as to what were their favorite meals. As he stated to Jughead that he thought he would be doing the business until the very day he died.
- "Chapter Seventy-Seven: Climax"
- "Chapter Seventy-Eight: The Preppy Murders"
- "Chapter Seventy-Nine: Graduation"
- "Chapter Eighty: Purgatorio"
- "Chapter Eighty-One: The Homecoming"
- "Chapter Eighty-Two: Back To School"
- "Chapter Eighty-Three: Fire in the Sky"
- "Chapter Eighty-Four: Lock & Key"
- "Chapter Eighty-Five: Destroyer"
- "Chapter Eighty-Six: The Pincushion Man"
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- "Chapter Twenty-Six: All of Them Witches" (mentioned)
- Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe is filmed in Rocko's Diner, located in Mission, British Columbia, Canada.
- Some mysterious events which occurred at the diner are the main focus of Riverdale #6.
- Pop's appears as a recurring location in the 2014 comics that inspired Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
- In "Chapter Twenty-Six: All of Them Witches", Dr. Cerberus offers to buy dinner to his fiancée Hilda from a diner in Riverdale that sells the "juiciest hamburgers" — a clear reference to Pop's.
- Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (concept script) & Maxwell, Ross & Ewing, Will (writers) & Eisma, Joe (Artist) (September 13, 2017). "Riverdale #6". Riverdale. Issue 6. Volume 2. The CW.
- Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Correa, Gabriel (director) (March 13, 2019). "Chapter Fifty: American Dreams". Riverdale. Season 3. Episode 15. The CW.
- Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Andelson, Steven A. (director) (February 10, 2021). "Chapter Eighty: Purgatorio". Riverdale. Season 5. Episode 4. The CW.
- Rocko's Diner Official Website