The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||Close your eyes and imagine this An art gallery. Black box theater. Live music venue. Runway. Atelier. All behind one exclusive door. I want to open the modern day version of Andy Warhol's Factory The Pepper Plant. A place where emerging artists can collide and collaborate and party.||”|
Pepper Plant is a safe haven and studio for young up-and-coming artists in New York City.
- Didi (assistant; quit)
- Alexander Cabot (owner)
- "Chapter One: Once Upon a Time in New York" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Two: You Can't Hurry Love"
- "Chapter Three: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted"
- "Chapter Four: Here Comes the Sun"
- "Chapter Five: Song for a Winter's Night" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Six: Mama Said"
- "Chapter Seven: Kiss of the Spider Woman"
- "Chapter Eight: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"
- "Chapter Ten: Gloria"
- "Chapter Eleven: Who Can I Turn To" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Twelve: Chain of Fools"
- "Chapter Thirteen: Come Together"
- The Pepper Plant is inspired by Andy Warhol's The Factory.
- Chad Gekko was one of the potential investors but due to Ms. Freesia's scam to steal money from him, he didn't close the deal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.