An eleventh episode, titled "A Midwinter's Tale", was released as a Christmas special on December 14, 2018.
|1||"Chapter One: October Country"||Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa||Lee Toland Krieger||October 26, 2018|
|While Greendale readies for a Halloween eclipse, Sabrina faces a crucial decision and Harvey makes an unexpected declaration.|
|2||"Chapter Two: The Dark Baptism"||Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa||Lee Toland Krieger||October 26, 2018|
|A legendary guest visits Spellman Mortuary, Ambrose explores a grim revelation, and Sabrina stuns the coven with a shocking announcement.|
|3||"Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman"||Ross Maxwell||Rob Seidenglanz||October 26, 2018|
|As Sabrina confronts a long line of family secrets, Harvey faces turmoil at home -- and shares a secret of his own.|
|4||"Chapter Four: Witch Academy"||Donna Thorland||Rob Seidenglanz||October 26, 2018|
|Sabrina takes a weekend trip. Father Blackwood poses a pivotal question. Roz and Susie stage an impromptu -- and unnerving -- sleepover.|
|5||"Chapter Five: Dreams in a Witch House"||Matthew Barry||Maggie Kiley||October 26, 2018|
|A mysterious demon wreaks havoc on Spellman Mortuary. Sabrina goes rogue and puts her powers to the test.|
|6||"Chapter Six: An Exorcism in Greendale"||Joshua Conkel & MJ Kaufman||Rachel Talalay||October 26, 2018|
|Harvey, Roz and Susie explore a mysterious force of evil. Sabrina digs deeper into Ms. Wardwell's intentions. Hilda pursues a new beginning.|
|7||"Chapter Seven: Feast of Feasts"||Oanh Ly||Viet Nguyen||October 26, 2018|
|The coven prepares for an annual ritual as Harvey takes part in a Kinkle family tradition. Sabrina grows suspicious of Lady Blackwood.|
|8||"Chapter Eight: The Burial"||Lindsay Calhoon Bring & Christianne Hedtke||Maggie Kiley||October 26, 2018|
|A disaster rattles the Greendale community. Desperate to help, Sabrina attempts a new kind of dark magic -- with the assistance of an unusual ally.|
|9||"Chapter Nine: The Returned Man"||Axelle Carolyn & Christina Ham||Craig William Macneill||October 26, 2018|
|Sabrina recruits Roz for a crucial mission. Susie reconnects with her past. Lord Blackwood challenges Aunt Zelda's authority.|
|10||"Chapter Ten: The Witching Hour"||Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa & Ross Maxwell||Rob Seidenglanz||October 26, 2018|
|A revolutionary attack divides the witches and mortals of Greendale, and Sabrina braces for a life-changing choice.|
|11||"Chapter Eleven: A Midwinter's Tale"||Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa & Donna Thorland||Jeff Woolnough||December 14, 2018|
|As the winter solstice approaches, Sabrina orchestrates an emotional séance with serious consequences, and Susie's merry plans turn menacing.|
- Casting began for the series on September 27, 2017.
- News on the spin-off series being ordered to pilot was released on October 12, 2017. It was set to be shot in Vancouver during the Spring of 2018. However, at the time there was still no news on whether it will be a separate pilot or a backdoor pilot on an episode of Riverdale.
- Netflix announced that the series had received a straight-to-series, two-season order on December 1, 2017.
- The writers' room opened on December 4, 2017.
- Filming for the first two seasons began on March 19, 2018, and ended on December 5, 2018.
- On January 17, 2018, it was announced that there are no plans as of yet for a crossover with Riverdale.
- However, this does not mean that a crossover has been completely ruled out. In a recent interview with KSiteTV, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa revealed that any potential crossovers are to be determined.
- On January 23, 2018, the title of the premiere was revealed to be "Chapter One: October Country".
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina web-television series is filming in the City of Surrey in Cloverdale, British Columbia, Canada. "WBTV Canada Production Services Inc. is filming the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina in Surrey from March until December 2018. A few recurring filming locations have been selected in Cloverdale, including the building formerly known as Dann's Electronics at 5657 176 Street. The storefront will be transformed into a main character's business. The production company is planning to use the 176 Street location two to three times per month while filming, in one to two day periods."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.