- "Chapter Ten: The Lost Weekend"
- "Chapter Eleven: To Riverdale and Back Again"
- "Chapter Twelve: Anatomy of a Murder"
- "Chapter Fourteen: A Kiss Before Dying"
- "Chapter Twenty-Nine: Primary Colors"
- "Chapter Thirty: The Noose Tightens"
- "Chapter Thirty-Six: Labor Day"
- "Chapter Fifty-Five: Prom Night"
- "Chapter Fifty-Six: The Dark Secret of Harvest House"
- "Chapter Fifty-Seven: Survive The Night"
- One of Molly Ringwald's best known films is the high school drama The Breakfast Club, which Cheryl Blossom referenced in "Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness". The film later served as one of the inspirations for the episode The Midnight Club, where fellow Breakfast Club co-star Anthony Michael Hall guest stars in. Ringwald however, was absent from the episode itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.