|“||When you buy something from Lacy's, you're engaging with history. Literally, you're creating a memory that stays with you forever.||”|
Lacy's is a luxury department store located on Fifth Avenue in New York City.
Man years ago, Lacy's would only employ single women, those without husbands and children, as they were seen as distractions. However, that policy has since changed. Mrs. Lacy sold Jackie-O her first pill-box hat at Lacy's, and Halston had his very own atelier on the eighth floor of Lacy's in the 60s.
- "Chapter One: Once Upon a Time in New York"
- "Chapter Two: You Can't Hurry Love"
- "Chapter Three: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted"
- "Chapter Four: Here Comes the Sun"
- "Chapter Five: Song for a Winter's Night"
- "Chapter Six: Mama Said"
- "Chapter Seven: Kiss of the Spider Woman"
- "Chapter Eight: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"
- "Chapter Nine: Wishin' & a Hopin'"
- "Chapter Ten: Gloria"
- "Chapter Eleven: Who Can I Turn To"
- "Chapter Twelve: Chain of Fools"
- "Chapter Thirteen: Come Together"
- Lacy's is the fictional department store located on the corner of Fifth Avenue and West 58th Street. The naming convention is based off Macy's department store. The show films the exterior on location of Bergdorf Goodman, a luxury department store located on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York City.
- Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto & Grassi, Michael (writers) & Kiley, Maggie (director) (February 6, 2020). "Chapter One: Once Upon a Time in New York". Katy Keene. Season 1. Episode 1. The CW.
- Mankin, Alina (writer) & Romanowsky, Pamela (director) (February 27, 2020). "Chapter Four: Here Comes the Sun". Katy Keene. Season 1. Episode 4. The CW.
- There Were Legit So Many 'Riverdale' References in Last Night's 'Katy Keene' - Cosmopolitan