Sabrina's boyfriend, the Prince Charming of this dark fairy tale. Harvey is a young man in a small town starting to figure out his place in the larger world. He is politically minded, idiosyncratic, attractive, charismatic, and fun. Handsome and romantic, Harvey's also smart, woke, and compassionate. In the present-day, he is part of Greendale's counter-culture youth. He has no idea that he is descendant from a long line of witchhunters.
Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- In Archie Comics, Harvey Kinkle is the average boy-next-door who falls in love with Sabrina in every adaptation. Recurring is also his unawareness of witchcraft, although in almost all adaptations he discovers and accepts Sabrina's secret and usually with the Witch Council or the aunts opposing their relationship.
- In the 1971 comic series, he is introduced as being very similar to Archie Andrews.
- In the 2014 comic series set in the 60s, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa reinvented Harvey as the most popular boy at school that Sabrina likened to Paul Newman, "but cuter". In Issue #7, some data are revealed through his driving license. His full name is Harvey Dwight Kinkle, born September 28, 1949, and residing in 1879 Elm Street, Greendale, New York. He is 5'10 tall and weighs 162.
- In the 90s sitcom Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Harvey is a naïve and clumsy boy but still popular among girls at school, unlike the 1996 made-for-TV movie that launched the sitcom, where he's bullied at school.
- Unlike his other incarnations, this version of Harvey is explicitly shown to have an artistic talent.
- See also: Category:Images of Harvey Kinkle
Harvey Kinkle's Gallery Can Be Found Here. The Gallery May Consist of Promotional Images, Screencaps, and Video Clips Released By Network Officials