The content on this page is derived from upcoming media. Information may be inaccurate and subject to change.
Edgar is the leader of The Farm.
A recent arrival in Riverdale with his daughter Evelyn, Edgar is a new-age health “guru” who has helped Alice get her life together after the events of Season Two. He's attractive, in a neighborly way, and charismatic — a wise, comforting presence.
- "Chapter Thirty-Six: Labor Day" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Thirty-Seven: Fortune and Men's Eyes" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Thirty-Eight: As Above, So Below" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Forty-One: Manhunter" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Forty-Four: No Exit" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Forty-Five: The Stranger" (mentioned)
- See also: Category:Images of Edgar Evernever