Chubby's Record Shop is a music store opened decades ago in NYC. Chubby used to also have his own indie music label and several artists used the recording studio in the basement for their music before becoming famous, such as Patti Smith.
Chubby lost a four year battle with his landlord. They have two weeks to clear out. Josie refuses to allow this to happen, hoping they can get it declared as a historical landmark. However, Chubby isn’t convinced it would do much good. Every day, another historical landmark disappears. He tells Josie that he’ll understand if she starts looking for a new job. With Alexander Cabot's help, Josie saves the store but this catches Alexandra Cabot' s attention, who came to survey their latest acquisition. She introduces herself to Chubby as Senior VP of Cabot Entertainment and the owner of Chubby’s.
To celebrate Josie's upcoming EP funded by Cabot Entertainment, Chubby hosts a party at the store.
- "Chapter Two: You Can't Hurry Love"
- "Chapter Three: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted"
- "Chapter Four: Here Comes the Sun"
- "Chapter Five: Song for a Winter's Night"
- "Chapter Six: Mama Said"
- "Chapter Seven: Kiss of the Spider Woman"
- "Chapter Eight: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"
- "Chapter Nine: Wishin' & a Hopin'"
- "Chapter Ten: Gloria"
- "Chapter Eleven: Who Can I Turn To"
- "Chapter Twelve: Chain of Fools"
- "Chapter Thirteen: Come Together"
- Richardson, Leo (writer) & Shiraki, Ryan (director) (March 5, 2020). "Chapter Five: Song for a Winter's Night". Katy Keene. Season 1. Episode 5. The CW.
- Grassi, Michael (writer) & Adelson, Steve A. (director) (February 13, 2020). "Chapter Two: You Can't Hurry Love". Katy Keene. Season 1. Episode 2. The CW.
- Carter, Davia (writer) & Randolph, Charles (director) (March 12, 2020). "Chapter Six: Mama Said". Katy Keene. Season 1. Episode 6. The CW.