The content on this page is derived from upcoming media. Information may be inaccurate and subject to change.
THANKSGIVING IN RIVERDALE — Archie's plan to host a peaceful Thanksgiving dinner at the community center quickly gets derailed when some unexpected guests arrive. Stranded at Stonewall Prep by an ice storm, Jughead and Betty search for clues about a recent death on campus. Elsewhere, while FP, Alice, Hiram and Hermoine wait out the storm together at Pop's, Cheryl and Toni get resourceful as they host a dinner for Cheryl's family.
To Be Announced
- The episode title is a reference to Rick Moody's 1994 American novel of the same name and Ang Lee's 1997 American drama film of the same name that is based on the novel.
- This episode takes place during Thanksgiving and will be a crazy episode for Mary Andrews.
- It is sort of the three story episode, though not as segmented as previous years.
- ↑ Riverdale - Episode 4.01 - 4.07 - Titles Revealed *Updated 20th September 2019* - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Riverdale Spoilers: "Chapter Sixty-Four: The Ice Storm"
- ↑ Mary Andrews' Thanksgiving Confirmation - Alex Zalben @ NYCC (@azalben) - Twitter
- ↑ 3 Story Thanksgiving Confirmation - Alex Zalben @ NYCC (@azalben) - Twitter