|“||I'm gonna get you out of here, I swear to God. I love you, Polly!||”|
|— Betty to Polly[src]|
The sister relationship between Betty and Polly Cooper is close. Who are the daughters of Hal and Alice Cooper, and are very close. After being separated by their parents for a long time, the two finally reunited after Betty and Jughead found out where Polly had been forcibly sent by her parents, which is where Betty discovered that her sister was pregnant with Jason's child.
During their childhood, Betty and Polly shared a close bond with one another that remained as they grew up. However, they were separated when, according to their parents, Polly suffered a breakdown due to the collapse of her relationship with Jason Blossom and was subsequently sent to a group home. Their parent then refused to tell Betty where her sister was, that she was too sick for visitors, and told Polly that Betty didn't want to see her.
Life on the Farm
With the Farm
Polly arrives in the FBI office after Betty gets off the phone with Edgar moments later with a bomb strapped to her chest. Polly’s holding a dead man’s switch, meaning if she lets go of the detonator then the bomb will explode. Betty promises Polly they’ll figure it out. There’s wires connected to the C4 on the bomb. Three are decoys that will trigger the detonator. They need to find the one that is linked to the firing circuit and battery. Betty cuts the yellow wire, which turns out to be a trip wire that causes the bomb to count down faster. Charles tells Betty that there might be a system override on the dead man’s switch. A pin connected to a chain that slides into the hole that goes underneath the trigger. However, Polly tells Betty that Edgar took the pin. With the bomb quickly counting down, Betty takes the bobby-pin out of her hair and inserts into into the switch to stop the bomb from exploding with two seconds to spare saving everybody's lives.
Betty asks for Polly’s help in stopping Edgar, though Polly states that he can’t be stopped. They just have to do what he says. And if they can’t get it from Governor Dooley, then Polly tells Betty to do it herself or else Edgar will start sacrificing his followers one by one. As for their mother, Polly has no idea if she’s still alive, but if she is, she won’t be for long unless they do what Edgar says. Polly later gets send to Shady Grove Treatment Center for Farm de-programming.
|“||At the home, the sisters said each of us had a guardian angel. And you're mine, Betty.||”|
|— Polly to Betty as they wait at Pop's for the Blossoms.[src]|
- Polly: "Betty, I've decided... I want you to be the baby's Godmother."
- Betty: "Really? Me?"
- Polly: "If anything would ever happen to me, the only person I'd trust to care of my baby is you."
- ―Polly asks Betty to be her child's Godmother[src]
- Betty: "Oh, my God! What happened to the twins?"
- Polly: "I had them, Betty."
- Betty: "You did? You didn't call us? Mom'll be crushed that she wasn't there. We have to call her."
- Polly: "No, Betty, we don't. The leaders of the Farm think that it's best if I sever all ties."
- Betty: "The "leaders of the Farm"... You mean the cult that you joined?"
- Polly: "It's not a cult. And at least on the Farm, there's no stigma on my babies. You can tell Mom and Dad if you want."
- Betty: "Tell them what? I don't know anything. Are they healthy? Do they have names?"
- Polly: "Juniper and Dagwood."
- Betty: "Oh, my God. Polly, please, okay? Mom and Dad hurt you, yes. But what you're doing right now is cruel and selfish and vindictive."
- Polly: "I'm really sorry, Betty, but I gotta go."
- ―Polly and Betty argue[src]
Season 1 Screencaps
Season 2 Screencaps
Season 3 Screencaps
Season 4 Screencaps
- ↑ Williams, Tessa Leigh & Zwart, Nicholas (writers) & Adelson, Steve A. (director) (March 2, 2017). "Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 6. The CW.
- ↑ Allen, Aaron (writer) & Anders, Allison (director) (March 9, 2017). "Chapter Seven: In a Lonely Place". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 7. The CW.
- ↑ Cohen, Julia (writer) & Katzenberg, David (director) (March 30, 2017). "Chapter Eight: The Outsiders". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 8. The CW.
- ↑ Maxwell, Ross (writer) & Sullivan, Kevin (director) (October 25, 2017). "Chapter Sixteen: The Watcher in the Woods". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 3. The CW.
- ↑ Boucher, Shepard (writer) & Seidenglanz, Rob (director) (December 13, 2017). "Chapter Twenty-Two: Silent Night, Deadly Night". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 9. The CW.
- ↑ Lundin, Britta & Paterson, Brian E. (writers) & Hunter, Tim (director) (January 17, 2018). "Chapter Twenty-Three: The Blackboard Jungle". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 10. The CW.
- ↑ Allen, Aaron (writer) & Piznarski, Mark (director) (March 14, 2018). "Chapter Twenty-Eight: There Will Be Blood". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 15. The CW.
- ↑ Hasan, Ace & Murray, Greg (writers) & Greg, Smith (director) (October 23, 2019). "Chapter Sixty: Dog Day Afternoon". Riverdale. Season 4. Episode 3. The CW.