|“||I'm gonna get you out of here, I swear to God. I love you, Polly!||”|
|— Betty to Polly[src]|
The sister relationship between Betty and Polly Cooper is close. Who are the daughters of Hal and Alice Cooper, and are very close. After being separated by their parents for a long time, the two finally reunited after Betty and Jughead found out where Polly had been forcibly sent by her parents, which is where Betty discovered that her sister was pregnant with Jason's child.
During their childhood, Betty and Polly shared a close bond with one another that remained as they grew up. However, they were separated when, according to their parents, Polly suffered a breakdown due to the collapse of her relationship with Jason Blossom and was subsequently sent to a group home. Their parent then refused to tell Betty where her sister was, that she was too sick for visitors, and told Polly that Betty didn't want to see her.
|“||At the home, the sisters said each of us had a guardian angel. And you're mine, Betty.||”|
|— Polly to Betty as they wait at Pop's for the Blossoms.[src]|
- Polly: "Betty, I've decided... I want you to be the baby's Godmother."
- Betty: "Really? Me?"
- Polly: "If anything would ever happen to me, the only person I'd trust to care of my baby is you."
- ―Polly asks Betty to be her child's Godmother[src]
- Betty: "Oh, my God! What happened to the twins?"
- Polly: "I had them, Betty."
- Betty: "You did? You didn't call us? Mom'll be crushed that she wasn't there. We have to call her."
- Polly: "No, Betty, we don't. The leaders of the Farm think that it's best if I sever all ties."
- Betty: "The "leaders of the Farm"... You mean the cult that you joined?"
- Polly: "It's not a cult. And at least on the Farm, there's no stigma on my babies. You can tell Mom and Dad if you want."
- Betty: "Tell them what? I don't know anything. Are they healthy? Do they have names?"
- Polly: "Juniper and Dagwood."
- Betty: "Oh, my God. Polly, please, okay? Mom and Dad hurt you, yes. But what you're doing right now is cruel and selfish and vindictive."
- Polly: "I'm really sorry, Betty, but I gotta go."
- ―Polly and Betty argue[src]
Season 1 Screencaps
Season 2 Screencaps
Season 3 Screencaps
Season 4 Screencaps
- ↑ Williams, Tessa Leigh & Zwart, Nicholas (writers) & Adelson, Steve A. (director) (March 2, 2017). "Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 6. The CW.
- ↑ Allen, Aaron (writer) & Anders, Allison (director) (March 9, 2017). "Chapter Seven: In a Lonely Place". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 7. The CW.
- ↑ Cohen, Julia (writer) & Katzenberg, David (director) (March 30, 2017). "Chapter Eight: The Outsiders". Riverdale. Season 1. Episode 8. The CW.
- ↑ Maxwell, Ross (writer) & Sullivan, Kevin (director) (October 25, 2017). "Chapter Sixteen: The Watcher in the Woods". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 3. The CW.
- ↑ Boucher, Shepard (writer) & Seidenglanz, Rob (director) (December 13, 2017). "Chapter Twenty-Two: Silent Night, Deadly Night". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 9. The CW.
- ↑ Lundin, Britta & Paterson, Brian E. (writers) & Hunter, Tim (director) (January 17, 2018). "Chapter Twenty-Three: The Blackboard Jungle". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 10. The CW.
- ↑ Allen, Aaron (writer) & Piznarski, Mark (director) (March 14, 2018). "Chapter Twenty-Eight: There Will Be Blood". Riverdale. Season 2. Episode 15. The CW.