The Andrews house is the family residence of Mary and Archie Andrews. When Fred Andrews was struck and killed on the side of the road, Mary returned to Riverdale to look after Archie. After Archie graduated and joined the Army, Mary sold the house and moved away, taking Vegas with her. Archie returns to Riverdale seven years later to discover that the Ghoulies have been using his childhood home as a drug den. With help from Betty, Kevin, Fangs, Sweet Pea, and Sheriff Keller, Archie manages to apprehend the Ghoulies and regain possession of the house.
- "Chapter Seventy-Seven: Climax"
- "Chapter Seventy-Eight: The Preppy Murders"
- "Chapter Seventy-Nine: Graduation"
- "Chapter Eighty-One: The Homecoming"
- "Chapter Eighty-Two: Back To School"
- "Chapter Eighty-Three: Fire in the Sky"
- "Chapter Eighty-Four: Lock & Key"
- "Chapter Eighty-Five: Destroyer"
- "Chapter Eighty-Six: The Pincushion Man"