Andrews Construction (full name Andrews & Son Construction Company) is a construction company in Riverdale owned by Fred Andrews. He hopes to pass the business down to his son, Archie Andrews one day. However, this may prove to be difficult with Fred horse-trading 20% of Andrews Construction over to Hiram and Hermione Lodge in order to cover his hospital bills, which they had previously paid. Although, Fred intends to gradually buy the business back.
- "Chapter Fifty-Eight: In Memoriam" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Sixty-Five: In Treatment" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Sixty-Six: Tangerine" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Sixty-Seven: Varsity Blues" (mentioned)
- "Chapter Sixty-Eight: Quiz Show"
- "Chapter Sixty-Nine: Men of Honor"
- "Chapter Seventy: The Ides of March"