She is a student of the Academy of Unseen Arts and a member of the Weird Sisters. She is one of the witches and warlocks who got saved by the Spellman Family after Father Blackwood tried to poison the entire coven.
The relative newcomer, who modeled extensively in Europe, plays one of the three Weird Sisters — a trio of powerful, uncanny teenage witches at the Academy of Unseen Arts who look down their noses at Sabrina for being half-mortal.
Agatha is an orphan who grew up in the Church of Night. At some point, she met and befriended Prudence and Dorcas, and the three of them became the dynamic trio known as the Weird Sisters. After her Dark Baptism, she joined the Academy of Unseen Arts, where she was put through the Harrowing. They later met Sabrina Spellman, who they bully because of her dual nature.
Throughout Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Prudence, Agatha, and Dorcas, a trio of teenage witches better known as the Weird Sisters appear in the woods after hearing Sabrina Spellman summon a familiar. Having eavesdropped on Sabrina, they now know with certainty that she’s going through with her dark baptism and transferring to the Academy of Unseen Arts. However, as far as they’re concerned, Sabrina being the half-breed that she is, is not welcome. Prudence warns Sabrina to stay away from the Academy as she wouldn’t want what happened to her mother and father to happen to her. Dorcas and Agatha add that it would be tragic should the accident that took their lives also befalls Sabrina. The Weird Sisters then place a curse on Sabrina. Almost instantly, Sabrina’s nose starts to bleed.
Later Sabrina enlists their help to teach the football players a lesson for hurting her friend Susie. The Sisters agree to help in return for Sabrina doesn't join the Academy. Sabrina lies and agrees to their terms. Together they lure the football players to the mines. They cast a spell on them making them believe their making out with Sabrina and the sisters. In reality they're embracing each other. Sabrina uses her camera to take a photo of them. She threatens to reveal to the photo to the entire school unless they stop harassing her friend. The Weird Sisters decide that they aren't done playing with the boys. They make the light go out in the mines and scare them. The football player run as fast as they can. They reveal that they know she lied about going to the academy. They are present at the dark baptism and watch as Sabrina runs away from signing the book. They, along with the rest of the coven, go after her. They're stopped from setting on Spellman Mortuary land because of Ambrose Spellman. He bluffed and told them is a protective circle around the house. Because she refused to sign her name in the dark lord's book, Sabrina is sent to a infernal summons and put on trial. The sisters attend and learn that Sabrina will be attending the academy after having struck a deal with the dark lord.
Agatha is a witch with black hair and brown eyes. Like her sisters, she wears old fashioned dresses with lace collars and black tights. She also wears her hair in braided pigtails. Underneath her human appearance, Agatha has a more ghoulish appearance, consisting of green skin, glowing green eyes, no nose and black rimmed teeth.
Agatha is a malicious & Devilish Witch. She is a devout member of the Church of Night, who along with her sisters Prudence and Dorcas, torment Sabrina Spellman for her dual nature. Much like her sisters, Agatha can be quite cruel. She willfully and joyously caused the death of Tommy Kinkle when bringing down the Greendale mines. Her only regret being that she failed to kill Harvey as well.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations, commands, or even gestures.
- Cursing: The power to put a curse on someone or something, causing them to phase incredible bad events, luck and/or harm.
- Illusion Manipulation: The power to project highly realistic illusions into the physical world.
- Warding: The power to place protection spells and wards on places and people, shielding them from harm.
- Necromancy: The power to raise, control and manipulate the dead.
- Teleportation: The ability to teleport from one location to another without occupying the space in between.
- Mind Control: The power to make a person unable to deduce what is real and what is suggestion. Agatha shares this gift with her sisters.
- Poppet Puppetry: The power to control non-sentient beings and events with the use of poppets. Agatha used a poppet to bury Harvey Kinkle and Tommy Kinkle in the mines.
- Spiritualism: Agatha is a skiled spiritualist, and can even be the most talented of the sisters when it comes to that craft. Agatha led the seance at Sabrina's home - trying to contact the latter's dead mother and talking to the ghost through telephatic contact. She was also shown to be quite calm, and reserved while disturbances are storming the seance, showcasing her knowledge and ethics in the field of Spiritualism.
- Telepathy: The power to read the minds of others and project one's thoughts into others' minds. Agatha shares this gift with her sisters.
- Precognition: The power to receive visions of the future through dreams. Agatha shares this gift with her sisters.
- Longevity: While not apparent due to young age, Agatha ages at a slower rate than mortals.
Agatha, Dorcas and Prudence share a close bond, though they are not equals as Prudence acts as the leader of the trio. They grew up together as orphans in the Church of Night. The sisters look down on and bully Sabrina Spellman for her dual nature of being half-mortal. And should either Agatha or Dorcas step out of line or act without first gaining Prudence's permission, she has shown to have no qualms about punishing them, as seen when Agatha and Dorcas murdered Tommy Kinkle in the Greendale Mines with a remote killing spell.
- According to Adeline Rudolph, Agatha is the truly devilish one. "Agatha, in my opinion, is probably the most purely evil of the three." "She genuinely just enjoys torturing Sabrina and mortal boys, and a lot of her actions don’t necessarily have a certain — she just likes to torture, there’s not necessarily a reason for it."
- In the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic series, the Weird Sisters are a trio of witches who can foretell the future. They predicted that if humans and witches didn't inter-mix that it would lead to the extinction of witchery.
- A far cry from their counterparts who despise Sabrina for her mixed heritage alone.
- See also: Category:Images of Agatha
Agatha's Gallery Can Be Found Here. The Gallery May Consist of Promotional Images, Screencaps, and Video Clips Released By Network Officials
- ↑ Netflix's 'Sabrina' Series: All the Details (So Far) About the 'Riverdale' Offshoot
- ↑ Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto (writer) & Krieger, Lee Toland (director) (October 26, 2018). "Chapter One: October Country". Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Part 1. Episode 1. Netflix.
- ↑ Sabrina's Weird Sisters Share How They Developed Their Creepy Bond - Gizmodo